Five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, 3441 square feet.
Exquisite mountain property!
Comfort & Function
- Main level master suite plus four upstairs bedrooms clustered with full bathrooms in two upstairs wings, offering guests privacy and comfort.
- Bathrooms feature tiled showers with multiple shower heads for a luxury experience.
- Spacious kitchen offers two full sinks and two dishwashers for the ultimate space to gather, cook, visit and create memories.
- Every season is a joy from snowy Christmas mornings to springtime full of wildflowers to summers by the river, to spectacular fall foliage. HOA provides road maintenance year-round including snow removal and dust abatement.
- Just off the garage adjacent to the mudroom entry is a walk-in cooler. This is the perfect spot for storing cold goods and allows for guests to store coolers easily. When gathering with multiple families this additional refrigerated storage is a huge plus.
- The fully equipped mudroom area off the garage includes abundant storage, laundry room and butler’s pantry.
- This home is not on septic. Rather, it is on a community sewer system that includes a local water treatment plant and the benefits of community sewer. This also allowed the home to be sited closer to the river than septic would have allowed. The cost for sewer is $270 a quarter.
- The land size for this home is just over one acre. The neighboring property to the northeast could be available for purchase from the neighboring owner.
- The full sprinkler system allows for careful irrigation of the property and includes drip irrigation to the beds. The exterior also includes gorgeous Vantage LED lighting system, adding artistry to the yard spaces after dark.
- Central vacuum system makes cleaning a breeze with equipment for both upstairs and downstairs.
- Wet bar and fridge in the media room make family movie nights cozy and comfortable.
- Outdoor gathering spaces abound with a deck with built in fire pit and benches for roasting smores and a river edge picnic area with pavers and hammocks between towering pines.
- Oversized three-car garage allows for toy and boat storage, car storage and workshop area plus massive circular driveway for guest parking and kids playing.
This home was created with tremendous respect for the natural surroundings and was built with many meaningful natural materials.
- Stone fireplace hearth is 28 feet tall and is a dramatic feature of this spectacular home.
- Stair rail from main level to second story was built by a master craftsman with wood from a local quaking aspen. Note the intricate details on the main post that come from a lighting strike.
- The hardwood floors are Honduras heart pine and are distressed, solid wood floors. Heart pine is harder than red oak.
- The home is sited for privacy, allowing for enjoyment of the property and sweeping views from every vantage point. The home was built to mimic the shape of the mountain it faces, embracing the riverfront setting and offering a distinct sense of balance with nature. In addition to the gorgeous natural setting, guests will enjoy watching wildlife including river otters, deer, elk, and foxes.
Designed with accessibility in mind, this home allows for hosting all ages and abilities. Features include:
- Fully wheelchair accessible on the main level with no steps to enter the main entryway and no-stair accessibility to the side and rear decks.
- Electronic chair lift provides easy transport to the second story.
- Main level master features fully accessible roll-in shower and grab bars.
Just two hours to Boise or to Ketchum, the Featherville Cabin is situated with incredible access to Idaho’s outdoors. Hunting, fishing, hiking, swimming, hot springs, snowmobiling, boating, golfing and skiing are all nearby.
- Direct accessibility to over 350 groomed snowmobile trails
- Elk Valley subdivision is adjacent to the golf course that features a club house with full bar, pool and tennis courts.
- Four miles to Trinity Hot Springs, a year-round hot springs swimming area.
- Nine miles to Anderson Ranch Reservoir that offers boating and fishing with 53 miles of shoreline.
- Nearby National Forest hiking trails and skiing at Soldier Mountain just over an hour and two hours to world famous skiing at Sun Valley.
This home features dozens of thoughtful mechanical extras that make living and gathering easy.
- The crawl space is nearly to standing height, making it easily accessible. The floors throughout the cabin are fully insulated, contributing to both efficiency and comfort.
- There are four hot water heaters and the hot water on each level is recirculating allowing for instant hot water throughout the home.
- Quality construction details include items such as concrete landscaping curbing that is 18” deep to protect it from frost, two furnaces, four hot water heaters,
- The 25KW generator is fueled by a 500-gallon buried propane tank. In the event of loss of electricity from the power grid, this generator switches over automatically, providing continuous electricity with no interruption of service.
- There are existing lines from the propane tank to the deck and firepit that the owner has not utilized but could be accessed by the next owner.
- There is a covered breezeway area with firewood storage including racks for wood.
- The RV parking includes sewer, water and electricity and there is additional parking available for a boat, trailers, or other toys.
- There are four exterior freezeback faucets throughout the grounds that provide year-round access to water outside.
- The Kineteco water softener and filtration system provides exceptional, high-quality water.
- Owner will carry with 20% down. Please contact agent for details on terms.